Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Enjoy Your Life




The sentiment on this card is "Enjoy your day" Do you enjoy your day? People I work with work 10 to 16 hour days, sometimes 6 days a week, they are always stressed out and when they are home they think about their job. Many nights they will come by to talk with me, WHY?? To remind them to enjoy their life, they only have one. I work second shift 4pm to 12:30 am. I am in bed by 2 am and up at 8 am. I start my day with prayer and coffee, then I study the word (bible) at 11pm I take my neighbors dog  walking, I enjoy the beautiful flowers and all the beauty God created, I stop and talk with people. It takes me 20 min to get to work but I leave an hour early, yes in 30 years I have never been late for work. I leave early to eliminate stress, slow drivers do not bother me, bad drivers do not bother me, traffic does not bother me, when I get to work I sit in my car and pray and ask God to direct my foot steps, to bless my mind, to give me wisdom, when I step in the door people are greeted with a smile and yes I will leave cards at night on their desks reminding them that some one cares, that God loves them. Do you enjoy your LIFE?? I pray that you do, because you have only one to live.

This card is for the stamp TV sketch  challenge, the stamp is "Hope Grows" from  Gina K, created by Teresa Momber. Stamped on Gina K luxury white cut out with oval nesties the design paper is SU. Thought I would show the inside of the card. 

Have a Blessed Day and enjoy your life

26 comments:

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Your card is beautiful and your routine peaceful, you can tell there is no stress. I pray to God everyday to guide me through the day. Today it is 100 degrees and the A/C has broken down, but not to worry, why stress over it. Thank you for reminding us to relax and enjoy what and who is around us.

Southern Moments said...

So very pretty..love how you did the inside! Not to many people show the insides.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Your card is beautiful as is your look on life!

stampingmommy said...

this is beautiful - and the inside is even prettier! I think I am going to have to start leaving earlier for work ,so i can be less stressed - but day care won't open any earlier! ARG! Jk - love your card!

Scottsbride2008 said...

What a beautiful card! Your veiw on life is a breath of fresh air

JazzyH said...

Beautiful! I love the card

Nancy said...

I love love love the simplicity of the first card!

Gardner's Basket said...

Wonderful card (and advice too)!

Elisabeth said...

Becky this is just beautiful as is your message!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Gorgeous card and what a great way to live your life!

Jane ... said...

Thanks for sharing this very pretty card, Becky! It's wonderful to read that you take good care of yourself and enjoy your days. I totally agree with your philosophy! Life is too short to be over-stressed. Blessings!

Paige said...

Your card is stunning and your view on life is awesome! It's so much fun to come here and read your words of wisdom.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

in 45 years i was only late for work when the trains had trouble - which was few and far between. and the little things like you mentioned do not stress me out either! how beautiful! which is why your card is this gorgeous!!! because YOU are!

jimlynn said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love your card - and whether you know it or not, you are one very special lady!
Lynn

Sharanda said...

Yes, this card is VERY beautiful! Thank you so much for your post. Your coworkers are very blessed to have you among them. I'm taking some pointers! TFS :)

Michele said...

This is gorgeous! I love the 3 oval panels!

Tammy said...

As always, beautiful card and an inspirational message too.

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh Rebekka...What a GORGEOUS card!!!!! I love the layering of them.....I also wanted to THANK YOU for your awesome comment on my blog!!!! With the Nestie Files I make I use my Cricut Expression to cut them out just the size I want and then run through my cuttlebug to get the embossed edge just like on the Nestibilities......and SUPER cheap!!!!!

redwasher1 said...

Soooooo beautiful!!!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful images and wonderfully colored, Becky! Lovely card!

Curt in Carmel said...

This card is seriously stunning! I love the 3 oval design you used! (I need to tuck that idea away for future use!) The colors and coloring are just beautiful. However what was more beautiful was the wording of your post. You speak such truth, and I have to say that I am sorry you do not live in my neighborhood. And I'm sorry that you never worked in the companies I worked in because my life would be so much more enriched. However, I am grateful that I have found you through this thing we call blogging. You are a wonderful person! Best, Curt

Lynn McAuley said...

What a breath-taking beauty, Becky!!
Absolutely exquisite!!

mycardz said...

OMGoodness! What an awesome post. You are soo very right that we need to take some time to breathe and enjoy life and all it's beauty. Of course gratitude makes your life complete! You've got it all right and have a wonderful life! Thanks for the great reminder. Ohhh... beautiful card too! :) hugz, Mary

Dawn Mercedes said...

love the gold embossing!

theneon said...

Love the beautiful card and thanks so much for your commentary. You have a wonderful routine and one that others should take a look at and consider! -- thanks so much for sharing.

Traci S. said...

Hi Rebekka~

What a fabulous card! I love the three ovals! Your coloring is just perfect.

Your story of your day is so beautiful. You are truly blessed to not be anxious. I pray,I study His word...and yet, anxiety has always been a part of my life. I love Matthew Chapter 6 which of course talks about these matters. I am blessed to know that you have taken those words and made them a part of your daily life.

He IS Able,
Traci S.

http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com