Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Early Mornings

Good morning; its looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here. I have been out of work for 3 days due to illness, I am on a regime of antibiotics that you need a note pad to keep up with them :).I find that when I do get ill I draw closer to God, for it is He and He alone who holds my breath in the psalm of His hands.Some years ago I prayed for a good Dr. and the Lord lead me to Dr. Parameswaran, she is the best Dr. ever, she leaves no stone unturned, she is funny, she calls you at your home with results right away-she has already called in the prescriptions for you, and any Dr. she refers you to she is up and down their backs for answers :). God is so good. Some years ago I prayed for a good Dentist and the Lord lead me to Dr. Noriega who is one of the most caring and gifted Dentist on the East coast. I am an early morning prayer I bring all my needs to the throne all my hurts then I sit and listen for what God has to say. I love early mornings.

This card is for the Split Coast sketch challenge.

Supplies
Stamp: Stamping Up "Bulbs in Bloom"
Paper: Gina K luxury white, Basic Gray
Accessories: Spellbinders, and EK flourish punch, copics

Have a Blessed Day


        
 

16 comments:

seamom said...

Another eye-catching be-u-ti-ful card! When I looked at the SCS sketch I sure didn't see that. Fabulous interpretation!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Gorgeous card...hope you're feeling better soon.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you are truly blessed!

and this card is gorgeous!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! Love the colors, layout, and just everything else. Hope you feel better soon.
Lynn

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a stunning card, Becky!! I love these beautiful blues!!

Praying that each day finds you stronger and feeling yourself again!

Tammy said...

As always, your cards and your words are inspirational.

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Gorgeous card, Becky. I love all the blue tones!

...hope you feel better. {hugs}

redwasher1 said...

Becky your card is stunning! and I pray that you are on the mend!!

Danie M said...

A Very pretty Card!

I hope that you are feeling better soon Becky.

Goldy said...

I love that you snuck in some Basic Grey...The card is very nicely done. :) Feel better soon...:)

Jenn said...

What a beautiful card Becky! The blue really stand out!

NancyK said...

Stunning! I love the image and love how you colored it!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card, Becky! Hope you are feeling better.

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Beautiful card the color just pops, hope you feel better soon.

stampingmommy said...

Rebekka - this is gorgeous! I love the blue color, it really looks great!

Traci S. said...

Hi Rebekka~

I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. I am glad that you trust in your doctor and that she doesn't sit around and wait to see how you are before starting treatment.

This card is wonderful. I love the colors as well as the coloring!
The panel directly behind the flowers is great!

I hope while you are home ill, you still feel well enough to make cards! They are such a gift for anyone to see. Sweetie, I hope you are well very quickly. I'll pray as always for you, my friend.

He IS Able,
Traci S.
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com