Followers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Remain in Me


This is for the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge, we are to use brown blue and white. Their scripture is John 4:23 "true worshipers" and I was thinking what is a "true worshiper?" John 15:7 explains it well, "If you remain in Me." That means no matter the trial or problems we stay faithful to His Word. To stay in Him is to obey Him. I just love the the Stampin sisters in Christ, they keep you on your toe's :)

I have taken 6 pictures of this card and can not get the true colors of it, but what is on the left side of the card is close to true :). I know I have to much lighting on the left side.

This stamp is from our Daily Bread along with the frame which I cut out by hand. I gold embossed this and used nesties to cut out the card.

Have a Blessed Day

21 comments:

Joni said...

Beautiful!

Dawn B. said...

This is very pretty Becky. I think your colors look great. Super job on this card.

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh WOWZERS WOWZERS!!!! What a GORGEOUS creation!!! I LOVE it!!!

Emkay said...

Lovely card. The colours are gorgeous!

Lone Pine Designs said...

This is gorgeous Rebekka!

Crystal said...

Beautiful, Becky ! Love that Scripture . Love the elegant corners . Hugs !

Pat (mspfd) said...

Becky, this is gorgeous! What a wonderful design and such lovely colors.

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Rebekka - this is just gorgeous. I love that scripture and the layered Nesties along with the handcut frame! Great choice with the colour challenge too - I am loving this! Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week, we would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Jenn said...

Beautiful card Rebekka! I love how you cut out around the frame. I know how you feel about capturing colors in a picture! I started taking my pics outside.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Becky!!I love the rhinestones,
layers,and the Our Daily Bread designs verse and frame!!
Awesome job with the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge!!Thanks for playing!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous framing of this awesome scripture. Love the jeweled corners, Becky!

JenMarie said...

Love this, gorgeous!!

Wendy m said...

Simple yet very striking card xx

havingfunwithpaper said...

Beautiful sentiment!

theneon said...

This is absolutely lovely -- all those layers -- WOW!

peggysue said...

Rebekka what a beauty you've created! The verse just pops off of all those layers. Looks wonderful! Thank you for participating this week in the Stampin' sisters in Christ challenge!

Randi said...

Wow!!! I love those ODBD stamps! Using those SB dies as you did makes this card pop with interest!! Thank you for sharing your art with us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges. Hope to see you next week.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is so beautiful!

Grace said...

Oooh Becky this is gorgeous!!! LOVE the layering and your wonderful verse with this border set!!! Wow!!! Thanks for all your words of wisdom you share too!!! It's so refreshing to come to your blog!!! Hugs!

Cassie said...

so lovely - and a blessing to me today!

havingfunwithpaper said...

Love the verse and love the nesties:)