Followers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A little Bird

I am always amazed with nature how intricate it is, everything has a reason and purpose, even a little bird, how they labor daily to build their nets and then to feed their screaming little babies. And as I watch them year after year the word of God comes to my mind how God takes care of them, that is why Jesus say's in Mt10:29 " Are not 2 sparrows sold for a penny, and yet not one of them falls to the ground apart from the will of God." How much more do we mean to God.

This is for 2 challenges, the challenge at Crissy's was to make dots with your copics, she has a video on this.
1. Stamp TV Sketch
2. Sunday with Crissy "dots"

Stamps "Stamping up bird house"
Paper Gina K luxury white and cream de menthe, design paper (dp) is K&C
nesties petite small and large ovals, copics

Have a Blessed Day

18 comments:

jimlynn said...

Simply beautiful, Rebekka!

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is really beautiful!
Thanks for playing at Sundays with Crissy! Nice dotty background!

Leslie said...

awesome card:)

Lone Pine Designs said...

Great colouring and great dots!

Tammy said...

Lovely card and your comments are always inspiring!

Goldy said...

I have this K&C paper...I am so excited to see it on another project...This card is amazing! :)

Elisabeth said...

Love the background paper pairing with the copic technique, beautiful as always Rebekka!

Jane ... said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome & I love the ribbon & buttons too! I've been watching a cardinal outside my kitchen window--she made a nest in the holly bush & I hope to see her babies when they hatch!

Jenn said...

Colors are amazing! Great card!
I also wanted to thank you for all your help with the Copics. I placed my first order of 32 today...hopefully that will get me started!

Dawn Mercedes said...

I like how you did the buttons!

Pieces of Home Designs said...

Simply stunning!

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work!! I love the buttons tied around the ribbon!! What a wonderful card, Becky!

Grace said...

Oh Becky this is lovely! I love the bird House image and your great layering!!! Great papers and love the buttons!!! Great job!!! Thanks for the verse too! I think of that one so often!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Just beautiful! You do such a beautiful job (:

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Love how you did the ribbons!

Michelle Forrest said...

Wonderful card! So sorry I haven't been around. Lots going on here. Time for me to catch up on your creations!

Emily Ann said...

How adorable! I love this! Where did you find this image of the bird house?

Pat (mspfd) said...

You created an amazing background for your cute image. Love those Copics!