Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010


How sweet of Mary-Kate over at Emkay Designs to think of me, thank you Mary-Kate ;).
This is another one to tell 10 thinks about yourself then select 10 other blogger' s. Do I know 10 that does not already have this??

1. Tho I work second shift 4pm to 12:30 am, I am up by 8 am, I love the mornings and do not want to waste a min of life.
2. I have died my hair every color Clairol has and now that it is grey I do not color it at all :).
3. In my younger years I sang on 2 albums "Black Rock" and 3 songs on a gospel "Community Baptist choir"
4. I love technology but hate cell phones, you can not have a decent conversation with some one because their phone is always ringing. Yes I own a cell phone but never answer if I am speaking with some one, they can wait.
5. I have lived in RI, Ct, Va, Tn, Fla, Germany and Naples Italy.
6. I did not speak English until I was 6 years old, and no I can not speak my native tongue-German.
7. I have no brothers or sisters.
8. I almost died last Summer due to a Thyroid condition that kept me out of work and in bed for 4 months
9. I have read my bible cover to cover over a dozen times, and still read it daily.
10. I pierced my nose when I was 18 and let it close when I was 30.

5 comments:

Debbie Ward said...

I am so with you on #4...I hate my cell phone and have been known to shut it off for days at a time.:)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

big congrats on the award!

i'm not a cell phone person either. i NEVER answer mine and it rarely rings! i sang with a local band for 3 yrs after high school and now i can't sing hardly at all - but then, i couldn't draw then either.

i am of polish descent; grew up in a polish speaking household and went to a polish speaking school for 8 yrs. can i speak it???? NO!!!

anyway, wooo hooo on the award.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing these ten things about you.

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Congrats on your award! Love your #4! I hate when people talk on their cell phones when you're trying to have a conversation with them! Congrats again! You deserve it!

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

congrats on the award....I agree with you on #1, dont want to waste a min....glad to know you are better....and you have inspired me about your daily bible reading..tfs your life and art!