Followers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Blog Award

I love blog awards!! I was so excited when Christy notified me about it a few min. ago that I had to hurry and put it up :). She had to give 10 things that made her happy and 5 pieces of trivia about herself, It was great learning things about her, especially that she is my sister in Christ. So off to my 10 things that make me happy and 5 pieces of trivia..
What makes me Happy
1. Knowing Jesus
2. My family
3. My Friends
4. Going to Church
5. Creating cards
6. Having a great job
7. Doing things for others
8. Drinking coffee :)
9. Walking in the park in the Spring smelling and seeing all the new flowers
10. Singing

5 Pieces of Trivia
1. I was born in Germany and came to this country when I was 5
2. I am adopted, found my father in 1980 and still searching for my mother
3. I have 7 son's, 6 have gone home to be with the Lord, and my one still here will be 34 this year.
4. I have been at the same company for 30 years and love my job.
5. I love ice-cream, (that is why I do not buy it) :).

And now to give this to 5 of my Blogger Friends
1. Holly at "Hog Wild About You"
2. Gerry at "Geri's Cards"
3. Sue at "Sue's Sentiments"
4. Barbara at "Albums + Cards=Blessings"
5. Susan at "Lil Bit of Me"

Thank you for stopping by
Blessings

11 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations, Becky! Have a lovely weekend.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Great reading about you!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Thanks so much for the honor and an honor it truly is dear friend! I will think about my responses and send it off to 5 others.

Thanks again.
Love you,
Brb

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awwwww.....I am honored becky. *hugs* and congrats to you too!! you are so deserving of this. I enjoyed reading your answers. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your sons. I am thankful that God has graced you with one still here on earth. Have a fantabulous weekend my friend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Becky!! Congrats on the award!! You are so deserving!! I so enjoy reading your happy moments and trivia.

hugs,
Chris

Gardner's Basket said...

Congrats, you do such lovely work!

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

Congrats, tfs a piece of yourself with us!

redwasher1 said...

Thanks Becky! I feel honored! I will do mine soon. It nice to get to know you a little more!! So sorry to hear about your sons.

Crystal said...

Yeah, Rebekkah ! You are so deserving ! I love reading your list...makes me just want to sit and chat with you !

Holly said...

Thank you so much Becky - I'm truly honored!

Susan said...

Thank you Becky! I sure missed a lot with being sick including this award! Congrats and thanks for passing it on to me. As soon as I get caught up with everything I will post it and pass it on too. I loved reading about you. You know I always enjoy my time here when I'm visiting your blog. You are always so inspiring both with your creativity and your words.