Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Out of the Box

I am not one for doing projects or anything outside of making cards. But this was such a had do challenge, I tried it out. Stamp TV has a challenge with a template to make an envelope to put your stamps in.
The design paper is from Stamp Up, the flower is from Gina K " Friendship's Garden" designed by Asela Hopkins. This was stamped twice on Gina K luxury white and mounted up on pop ups. colored with copics, and the mini envelope is from a punch I got when I first started stamping.

Have a Blessed Day

14 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love the colours and papers you used and that mini envelope is toooo cute!

Holly said...

it's good to step out of your box every now and then Becky! You did a beautiful job on this!

Gardner's Basket said...

Wow, this turned out beautifully. The colors are wonderful.

redwasher1 said...

Wow! Your coloring is perfect! Beautiful!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Becky this is gorgeous! What beautiful coloring.

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Love it! The colors are great...what a cute way to store stamps!

Christiana said...

CUTE!!! I love it! Love that tiny envelope. Too adorable.

Dawn Mercedes said...

very pretty!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This looks like a neat challenge! Great job (:

Susan said...

I think it is good every now and then to try something new. Hard to tell that you haven't made a ton of these though because it is perfect....love it!

Crafty Creations said...

Clever idea!! That rose is gorgeous!!! I have a mini envelope punch that I rarely use! Thanks for the reminder!
Maria

Elizabeth said...

Stunning Rebekka - this is a fabulous project. Good wishes to you at Easter.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Gorgeous colors.

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. What a great way to finish off a card with a designer envelope.. Terrific job on this..I need to try this out.. Thanks for the heads up on where you learned it..