Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Hope

This little cutie is for the Stampin Sisters in Christ.
SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
The challenge is mount up parts on your image. Paper Tole Technique. I did the flower and leaf.
This is also for the Stamp TV "something pink"

Stamp: Stamping Up
paper: Gina K luxury white and papertrey pink.
Used my cuttle bug swiss (My all time favorite ) used nesties to cut out the frame. And I computer generated the scripture.

Well Have a Blessed Day


20 comments:

Denise (peanutbee) said...

My GOODNESS, what a pretty card...so lovely colors!

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a lovely card...with my favourite verse!

Dawn B. said...

This is precious Becky. I love the way you colored the image.. Hope you have a wonderful day..

Crafty Creations said...

Rebekka,
What a pretty Easter card! I love the flower and leaf propped up along with the polka dot ribbon!!
Nice!!
Maria

jimlynn said...

Lovely card. That little image is just too cute. Like all the little flowers you added. Just a pretty card.

Holly said...

Perfect coloring! Love the texture on the card base too! Hope your day is wonderful Becky!

America said...

what a beauty! FAB coloring, fun flowers & colors. :)

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this beautifully colored image with her sweet daisy umbrella! What a wonderful Easter card!!

my5bratz said...

love love LOVE this card Becky :0)

Tammy said...

Very sweet. Love the bunny and color combo.

Southern Moments said...

Awesome card Becky!! Simple, but beautiful.

Crystal said...

A BEAUTIFUL touch of Spring ! I love this card, Becky ! Hugs and Happy Easter !

Cindy said...

Oh my that is a lovely card! The bunny is to cute! Swiss dot is my favorite embossing folder also :)

Stampin'GHmom said...

So adorable! Love the soft colors with the bright splash of ribbon across the center. Great job coloring the bunny!

Mary said...

So pretty, and makes me feel like spring. Love it.

Christiana said...

Wow, this is adorable! Great job coloring.

Susan said...

Sweet card love the bunny and the background embossing.

stampingmommy said...

Aw - this is just the sweetest little image! I love it!

Randi said...

Awww Becky, this is just the sweetest card. I love every bit of it. Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

Kristine said...

Super cute! Love this image and your coloring *Ü* Thanks for joining in our challenge at STampin Sisters in Christ last week!!