Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Morning Glory

What a busy week I have had!! I have been working a lot of overtime, Fri I got home from work at 1 am and had to be back to work Sat. 7 am which did not give me much time to sleep. I am getting to old for this :). My birthday is on Sunday and I can not believe I will be 55 years old.

Well on to the card!! This is for 2 challenges. One is for the stamping sister's in Christ.
Colossians 3:17 "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." We must remember we are ambassadors for Christ, our conversation is to be laced with grace and love, our actions is for the edification and uplifting of others. "Jesus said, I did not come to be served but to serve." And that is the mindset we in Christ should have, in word and deed.

The second challenge is for Stamp TV color challenge. Pink and white.

stamp is Stamping up "Morning Glory", stamped on water color paper, yes I had planned on coloring it but decided it looked better untouched. Used nesties, and cuttlebug swiss folder, added some pearls in the center and some polka dot ribbon from stamping up.

Alrighty then, that is it, until next time
Have a blessed day.






19 comments:

Jacqueline said...

My, my, you have been busy for sure! I couldn't deal with that kind of work schedule! Your card turned out beautifully, though! Love the pink and white color combo. And the embossing is such a nice touch! ~Jacqueline @ Scraps of Life

Anesha said...

Elegant card, great saying. Anesha

Cheryl said...

Very pretty

sarahw said...

Beautiful card! Love the image. :)

Randi said...

Becky this is stunning! All this while working so much. Happy birthday! Thanks for playing along this week!

Elisabeth said...

Rebekka, this is so very, very pretty!

Dawn B. said...

This is so beautiful. I love the spring colors. I have this set and love the sentiment.. It is so true.. You did a great job.. Hope your work load lightens up a bit..

Marlene said...

This is so very pretty!

Martha said...

what a beautiful image, great card!

Courtney Baker said...

Very pretty!

Holly said...

Love the simple, classic design on this Becky. Everytime I hear the words "Morning Glory" I think of my dad. He would say "morning, Glory" and I'd respond "Evening, Star." Silly, but a sweet memory - thanks for bringing it to mind.

redwasher1 said...

Wonderful! You did an excellent job on this!!

Joan said...

Gorgeous flower and card! I especially love the pearls in the centers of the flowers. TFS!

Cheri Howard said...

Oh, wow! What a beautiful card! Thanks for visiting my blog, and we hope to see you again soon at Sugar Creek Hollow!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful card! Love the dot embossing (:

Stampin'GHmom said...

Super card! I really like that you didn't color it in. I think it adds a great deal of elegance to the card.

Sew-Ink said...

Very pretty, love the pink and white!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Pamela said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC! :)