Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Easter Blessing

Easter is soon approaching, that is the Sunday that more people go to church then any other time of the year. But why just this day? Let us all truly embrace the sacrifice and gift that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ gave to us. A life for a life. He paid the price in His suffering and death that all who believe in Him will have life eternal.

This is for Stamp TV sketch challenge.
stamp is Spring flowers by Gina K.
paper is pure luxury from Gina K, dp from Stamping Up, colored with copics cut out with nesties.
MS fence punch

Have a Blessed Day

4 comments:

seamom said...

BEAUTIFUL, Rebekka! I love the vibrant colors, and you colored the flowers perfectly. Great card!

Hazel B said...

This is a beautiful card Bekky... just love the colours and isnt the stamp set lovely... this was my choice from the stamp challenge..

America said...

This is so lovely in its elegant richcolors and fab DP!! tfs.

Susan said...

This is gorgeous. I know I have told you this before but I will say it again.....I love coming here to your blog and seeing all your creations. It's such a pleasure to see them and to know that you truly enjoy making them as much as I enjoy seeing them. Keep creating your awesome pieces of art!