Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Garden from the Heart

Well I do feel so honored to be chosen A"Stampin Sister's in Christ Shining Star" I was so excited when someone emailed me and told me. Thank you Stampin Sister's in Christ for choosing my card!! See my cute little shining star blinkie! :)

This stamp is Stamping Up "Garden from the heart" colored with copics, been over at Theresa's learning how to use these things :). used flower soft on the flowers, Stamped on Gina K luxury white, cut out with nesties, used the new SU punch and Martha Steward punch for the butterflies, did them in stickles, and mounted on my new supply of Gina K pure Ivory. I think that is enough details :). O ya, that is liquid pearls on the black panel.

Well Thank you for stopping by and always leaving me such encouraging comments, they always bless me so much.
Have a Blessed Day
Rebekka

16 comments:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Congragdualtions! It's a beautiful card! I love all the details like the flower soft & liquid pearls! You are so deserving of this honor!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Gorgeous! I love the little bits of sparkle you added to those butterflies! So pretty!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! Check out that detail!! Sooo gorgeous for sure!! I love it!!! Love coloring!! TFS! HUGS

Susan said...

You come up with the cutest images for your cards. Love all the added extra touches....the butterfly punch, border punch and flower soft (one day I want get some and try it). Very pretty card!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful card!

Michelle Forrest said...

Congrats on being a shining star! How wonderful for you!

Love this card! Stunning!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Beautiful colors and coloring!!

Sew-Ink said...

Beautiful! Love the butterflies!

paperpedaler said...

This is a show stopper, my dear! Love the liquid pearls with the CB dots. Great card!

Jose said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the hat seems to pop out.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous design!! I love that hat and your coloring. The embossed purple is stunning!
Have a great weekend Becky!
hugs,
Chris

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful card! I've been eying up this set in the catalog! Love the addition of the flower soft, that tiny touch of bold color is perfect!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Becky this is gorgeous and your coloring is amazing. Love the touch of Flower Soft!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Wow becky..this is just beautiful! and what a great idea too with the die cut stack. It looks like the hat is resting on top!

Paula said...

Fabbo and congrats on the recognition!

jimlynn said...

Simply stunning!!!!! Beautiful card.