Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Be Mine

Well we are getting ready to have a snow storm tomorrow. Snow will begin around 8 am with winds hitting 50 miles an hour, and will not stop until Thursday. When I left work tonight I told my boss I was not coming in tomorrow, he said He wasn't coming and most of the people already called out. So you know what I will be doing tomorrow on my day off...reading and playing with my stamps.
I just love house mouse images, they are some of the most adorable little creatures. I made this card for the stampin Sisters in Christ challenge, but when I got done I realized I could use it in several challenges .

Challenge 1, Stampin Sisters in Christ make 2 kinds of each item. 2 house mouse, 2 nesties.
Challenge 2, Mojo Monday sketch challenge.
Challenge 3, Stamp TV color challenge, pink, red and green....and any neutrals.

What's in the Mix!!
Stamp: House mouse
Paper: Gina K luxury white, Stamping Up real red, and dp
Nesties, cuttlebug, bow easy to make the double bow.

20 comments:

Jo, Paul & Jade said...

What a gorgeous card! I Love that stamp, just makes me want to go out and buy some loveheart sweets right now! Thanks for your lovely comment by the way!

chelemom said...

What an adorable card! I just love the House Mouse stamps!!!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Yep, I'm waiting on the snow too! Great card. I really like the colors and the image is adorable!

Crafty Creations said...

This is beautiful! The coloring is just TERRIFIC!!!! I love the card layout too!
I'm in CT - so getting the same weather as you!!
Enjoy!!
Maria

Gina said...

This is just too cute, I haven't seem that image before. I love HM and things with those conversation hearts on them! Stay safe and warm!

sarahw said...

Love that image! Your coloring (as always) looks amazing. Stay warm. :)

Pelusa said...

Hi!
Lovely card!
Thanks for your comment in my blog.

Greetings from Barcelona

C.C. said...

Oh soo cute!

Jacqueline said...

Cute cute cute! Love that image! Fabulous card! ~Jacqueline @ Scraps of Life

Elisabeth said...

Oh so cute!!! I LOVE House Mouse designs!

Cindy said...

I love House Mouse!!! This is adorable!
Your coloring is awesome. I love the layout!!!
P.S. Your camera says "2008"

Jane Wetzel said...

omg...these guys are just the cutest and your coloring rocks! :)

Helen said...

Very sweet card! Those mice are having the time of their lives! lol You did an awesome job with our challenge this week! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
Blessings!
~H

Jodi said...

Oh I have not seen this image, it really is so cute!! Love the colors you used for it and how you colored it too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

ScrappinGalz said...

georgeous card. Great job on the coloring

theneon said...

Oh, I so love HM too! You've done a perfect job of putting this one together. Brrrr - sorry for your cold weather -- but glad you have some extra time to "Play."

jimlynn said...

This is just precious!!!! Love it.

Michelle Forrest said...

Such a cute, cute card! Love those mice!

America said...

PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS!!!!! great HM card and use of that mojo sketch!

Randi said...

I love house mouse stamps too. This is a cute card and perfect for Valentine's Day.