Followers

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Summer's Day

Good Monday morning, "It's time to make the donuts" :) I use to love that commercial.. This card is for stamp tv blast from the past using nesties. Stamp TV is by Gina K, click and check it out, lots of challenges, lots of fun, and some of the sweetest people in blog land. :).

Stamp Great impressions, I stamped on Gina K luxury white twice, colored with copics, then cut one out to pop up, the dp is from Stamping up.

Well I have to get going to work.
Have a Blessed Day
And thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet and wonderful comments, it really encourages me so.

8 comments:

Michelle Forrest said...

Such a cute card! I remember that commercial!

craftieodamae said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love your images. Your coloring rocks!!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Ohhh! I have this stamp too! I love how you colored it!

Susan said...

Cute card! Love the image. I remember that commercial too.

Abi Bundy said...

I love these umbrellas very cute card!

Lorie said...

Suh-weet, and so perfectly done! Just beautiful!!

Vera said...

A lovely card! Thanks for making me think about summer on this cold winter day!

Michelle said...

Oh I love the umbrellas!!