Followers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Rest


Well it is Friday!! yahoo. The week goes by fast but the weekend goes by even faster.. Isn't it wonderful to know that if we keep Jesus first in our life we will have rest/peace, no matter how fast days go, no matter how hectic, no matter the troubles He cares so much for us, that He is only a breath away "Prayer" and when we stay focused on Him, we stay less focused on self.

This is for the Mojo Monday challenge.
Stamp "Our Daily Bread"
Ink "Memento tuxedo black"
Paper " Stamping up more mustard, black, design paper is basic grey, "Marrakech"
Other toys "fiskers and nestis"

Have a Blessed Day

19 comments:

Diane said...

One of my all time favorite verses, and I LOVE your card. Those colors and the play with texture and print...amazing. Just a stunning card. I'm playing in my craft room today and needed some inspiration. Thanks for giving it!

Holly said...

This is just beautiful - the verse and the card!

Enfys said...

What a beautiful card, and a favourite verse of mine too....
big hugs
En xx

Karin said...

Great job on the challenge! This card is lovely, I really like your color combo.

Kristine said...

Becky... this is BEAUTIFUL! And what a blessing you've given me today by posting those words! Thank you, I needed that. Hope you have a blessed weekend! x

Sandi said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful and love the verse

Elisabeth said...

What a lovely card! beautiful details!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Beautiful...I love the colours!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful take on the Mojo Monday sketch!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

What a beautiful message and oh so true!!!!! Along with a BEAUTIFUL card!!!! I want to THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and for your very sweet comment!!!!

susanwilliamsrn said...

great stamp....wish i had it and the rock a bye one too! :-) great job with the. dontchya just love those copic markers?

Gina said...

I love the black with that blue, very striking!

Cindy said...

Very,very pretty card!!!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Beautiful!

BananaStamper said...

Such a beautiful version of the Mojo sketch! Just beautiful!
Shanna

Carrie said...

What a beautiful creation for the mojo sketch. I had such a hard time with this sketch and your card makes it look so easy :)

Grace said...

One of my most favorite verses! I love this! Great job with the sketch and love the papers! But REALLY love the verse!!!

Susan said...

Great take on the sketch. I love the colors you used.