Followers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Happy New Year 2010.. I can not believe this year flew by so fast, it seemed like a few weeks ago it was just March. Not only does time fly by but life. We are only given a measure of time on this earth, be it 6 min or 100 years. We should live our life to the fullest, not wasting time on doing nothing, holding grudges, not forgiving, complaining. And the list goes on. For this new year I want to embrace each day as though it was my last, sharing Christ and his love through me. Happy New Year-It really could be your last.

This card is for the color challenge at Stamp TV
The stamp is "friendship garden" and the vase is from "lovely shelf". The vase is made from the stamping up wood sheet, I stamped and embossed it, it came out pretty good. used martha steward punches, nesties, colored with pencil and omns.


You have a blessed day
and remember to live as though there is no tomorrow

22 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is just so lovely - so soft and romantic! Gorgeous .... great job and Happy blessed New Year!

Jane ... said...

Beautiful card! Great message, thanks! Happy new year full of God's blessings!

Sew-Ink said...

Beautiful! I love those flowers!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Oh wow becky. This is really beautiful! Hey, I see you are from Bristol, RI. I asked my BF because he's from there, if he knew where bristol was....he said "I worked in bristol" lol what a small world! He grew up in Providence. :) Happy New Years to you!

supercraftygirl said...

Gorgeous. I love the butterfly, how he's flying outside the frame with the vase. Beautiful!

jimlynn said...

Simply a fabulous card! So very pretty.

Mary G. said...

Just beautiful!

Gina said...

Very pretty! I love the sponging around your image. Best wishes in the New Year.

Vicki said...

Just beautiful, Becky! You always amaze me with the classic beauty of your work! Happy New Year and blessings to you!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful and I love the shading!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Becky this creation is just beautiful as is your message!! Thanks for that and also for stopping by my blog! I enjoyed your little visit!! Blessings to you & your family in the new year!!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Wow, girl, your sponging around that vase looks AMAZING!

C.C. said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the touch of the butterfly, the flowers are colored so pretty!

Makiko Jones said...

Super beautiful and elegant! I love how you used the border punch. Such a wonderful coloring! TFS~

Elaine said...

I love the colors and lay out.
Elaine

Karen Howard said...

Very beautiful card!!! And the pink is really pretty. Love the design on the shador layer and the butterfly!!

my5bratz said...

gorgeous flowers, this is one of my fave colour combos...

Kim Y. said...

Such an elegant card! Love it!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Absolutely stunning Becky....a true work of art. TFS

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous, I love it!!

Martha said...

beautiful!

Curt in Carmel said...

No words are more true. And looking back, I've certainly wasted a lot of the precious time that has been alloted to me. Thanks for the reminder! I think this card is absolutely beautiful! I love how the flowers look like they are highlighted with light! Beautiful job. Best, Curt