Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Garden full of Roses

We have been having a heat wave here in RI, 45 degrees, after having temperatures of 15 and 18 degrees, this feels like Spring. I wish the whole winter would be 45 to 50 degrees. :)

This is for the Stamp TV sketch challenge. I do not know about you, but it takes me days to figure out what I want to do first before I begin working on a challenge.

Stamps: The roses are from Cape Arago rubber stamps, which I gold embossed and colored with copics. The flowers on the fence are from Lindy's stamp gang, I stamped those first colored them and then used the Martha Steward fence punch. I wanted to try and keep this clean and simple. How did I do :).

Until next time, have a blessed day

16 comments:

Michelle Forrest said...

Love this card! I am so ready for spring too! winter is so over-rated!

Miss you!

craftieodamae said...

well Gf you nailed this one, it's fantastic!

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty and that fence is fantastic. Love the way you have flowers trailed up it. Lovely Rebekka!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card - and I simply adore the little fence. So pretty.

Gina said...

I love that you combined that fence punch with the roses, very nice!

Elisabeth said...

How pretty this is! Love the way you did the fence!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Wow becky...this is absolutely breathtaking and your blog header is gorgeous!!! TFS!

Cindy said...

Rebekka, this is awesome! I love the picket fence. Your coloring is awesome!!
I love the picture at the top of your blog too!! Is it new??

Suzanne said...

Hi Rebekka! I am in Mass! You're about as local as I have seen here on SCS!

Your card is so pretty-the fence matches the theme here perfectly. Great job!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my! This is about as lovely a card as I have ever seen - such a terrific idea and the vivid, beautiful colors are such a wonderful example of the beauty He gives to us! Not sure what stamp tv challenge is but I sure hope you win - this is amazing!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Roses are my favorite flower! Beautiful card (: Have a wonderful week!

HappyCrafter said...

Very pretty, I can see you are thinking of spring! I can't wait till the roses come out again, which is what this card makes me think of :-)

Cheryl said...

Lovely! Great job with the sketch.

Susan said...

I agree! Wouldn't it be nice if the winter never got below 40 degrees. That's not going to happen here in Chicagoland though! Pretty card...love your coloring.

Lorie said...

This so pretty, Becky, and the picket fence border is such a great touch with the rose garden theme you've got going on here! Beautifully done, my friend!!

Love and hugs,
Lorie