Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fabulous Friend

This is for the Flourishes timeless Tuesdays challenge. This is the first time I have tried one of their challenges, I get intimidated by all their fabulous cards over there. I made this one for my downstairs neighbor, the one who takes such good care of me. Tuesday night when I got home, (I get home around 1 am) She had a quilt bag filled with goodies. Roasted chicken, Yukon mashed potatoes with gravy, steamed peas, and for desert, chocolates. How can you not love a neighbor like that. She has become more of a big sister, I have no family up here in the North and God saw fit to move me over here from another town to be surrounded by some of His best people. How blessed am I....:).

Stamp: the flowers are from Lindy's stamp gang.
Paper : Gina K luxury white, I can not say enough about this paper, it is awesome, the pink is stamping up Pretty in Pink
Tools : nestibilities heart, gold embossing, colored with copics,
Used swiss folder and my cuttle bug, I love my cuttlebug. Half pearls.

Have a Blessed Day

25 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so pretty.

Carrie said...

This is so pretty, love how the branches extend from the one side of the heart.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty...

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Rebekka this is so pretty.....love it.....

seamom said...

What a gorgeous card! It has big-time WOW factor. Great neighbors like yours are certainly a blessing.

JazzyH said...

So pretty!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Lovely card! You did a beautiful job (:

Susan said...

I love the heart dies from Spellbinders and love how you used them on this card. Soooo pretty. And yes...I agree....you have a wonderful neighbor! Something tells me though that she probably thinks your pretty awesome too as a neighbor.

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Beautiful! I love the embossing, and the image within the heart is just gorgeous!

Elisabeth said...

Love your work, so elegant!

Michelle Forrest said...

Such a beautiful card and such a wonderful neighbor! How sweet of her to leave dinner on your doorstep for you and it sounds delish too!

Lorie said...

Beautiful card, Becky, and such a sweet thing for your wonderful neighbor! God is indeed good! Thanks for sharing your story and your lovely card!

Love ya,
Lorie

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful card, Rebekka! And the header on your blog is absolutely fantastic!!

Colleen said...

Rebekka,
This is so pretty! I love your blossum branch

redwasher1 said...

Your card is beautiful!!! Your blog is beautiful and absolutely love the header!!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

So soft and pretty, Becky!

Fiona said...

Becky, that is just stunning!

Natalie Michaud-Lee said...

Very eloquently done!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Wow...I LOVE this!! and congrats on the award!!

Betty Wright said...

This is so beautiful, Rebekka! Great design and I love the heart detailing! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

Makiko Jones said...

Beautiful card! Love the heart frame and the clean look!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Rebekka so happy you've played along with us this past week!!!

Your heart card is simply beautiful!!! Very neat design!!!

Hope you'll join us in our Anniversary Challenges tomorrow??? Hugs ~S~

Paula said...

Yum! Dinner sounded very good indeed. This is such a bright and beautiful card! Keep it up!

ScrappinGalz said...

What a lovely delicate card

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty!!