Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Broken for you

Today started badly for me, just before going to work I became very ill, so I called out and went to bed and when I work up I had a ball of energy, I cleaned my house top to bottom including my stamping area, this included washing floors and walls, running up and down 3 flights of stairs. And no I am not tired. I started my new medication today, pray this will work.
This is for the Stampin sisters in Christ based on the scripture Hosea 6:1 "Come, let us return to the Lord. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds."
To me nothing was more broken then Christ, no one suffered more for a world that would only reject Him as "King of Kings and Lord of Lords", and" by His strips I am healed"

Stamp: Easter Blessing by Rupa Shevde from Gina K.
This was gold embossed and cut out with nestibilities oval, used fancy labels and cuttle bug swiss dots.

Well until next time
Have a Blessed Day

17 comments:

Danielle said...

Great card...great message!

Grace said...

Amen Sister! Your image truly represents broken and healed to me perfectly! I hope you continue to feel well! I could use just a little of that extra energy you have!!! LOL! Have a blessed weekend!!!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Oh what a beautiful card! I do hope your medication is working! CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) is a huge trade show that the industry has twice a year to show new products. It is the last week of Jan. & the last week of July. I have never been, but I will someday!!!

Kat said...

This is very pretty. Love the background you used with it.

Makiko Jones said...

Oh Becky, this is so beautiful!! Love how you layered the labels and the amount of white.

Sandi said...

What a striking card! Absolutely beautiful!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Beautiful card - very elegant and meaningful!

Michelle Forrest said...

Wonderful card! I hope you are feeling better. Can you send some of that energy my way?

((Hugs))

Randi said...

Rebekka, this is a beautiful card! I love the sentiment. You are so right. Good luck on the new meds.

Thanks for sharing with us at SSCC.

Loretta Rodger said...

Beautiful card, love the colors together!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Oooooooh...........so pretty! I love the clean look and the details. very nice!

Helen said...

Beautiful card! I love that image and how beautifully you colored it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! I'm glad you are feeling better!
Blessings!
~H

Pamela said...

You are SO right! And I love this card! :)

Susan said...

So elegant and beautiful.

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness!! This is nothing less that stunning, Becky! It's just jaw dropping gorgeous!!

Paula said...

Oh Becky, this is beautiful. It reminds me of a stained glass window.

Michelle said...

Wow! Love it!