Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

3 Times the fun

The weather here was 45 plus on Thursday and on Friday it was below freezing with the wind chill factor. Thank goodness Feb is almost here because Spring is just around the corner. If you notice I do not do many "Winter Cards" my mind is always on Spring, Summer and Fall.
This card is for the "Stamp TV" sketch challenge. This card is a 5 1/2 by 51/2 square.

Stamp: This is my new set that just came in by Theresa Momber "Autumn Beauty" at Gina K and this stamp set is gorgeous. I stamped the sunflower 3 times on Gina K luxury white, colored in copics, stamped the leaves a few times to cut out on put on pop ups, put stickles in the center. The design paper is memory box "Inspire" Used my Martha Steward punch for the butterflies, put some bling down the center of them. And used my nesties to cut out the ovals.

Well until next time,
Blessings

17 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Very pretty! I love the colors!

America said...

WOW! Gorgeous colors!! Love the shading too!

Vicki said...

Oh, Becky, this is so pretty! Makes me forget all about all the ice and snow! Blessings to you!

Fiona said...

Sunflowers make me smile! Love your card.

Gina said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!

Elisabeth said...

Oh so pretty, I love it!

Sew-Ink said...

Beautiful sunflowers!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is so elegant and beautiful becky. Very nice.

JazzyH said...

Beautiful work!

Kristine said...

Beautiful card Becky!! Love sunflowers, and your colors and sponging and everything is just so elegant and perfect! Have a wonderful Sunday!

susanwilliamsrn said...

very beautiful as usual... :-)

Suzanne said...

Hi Rebekka! It has been MIGHTY cold, I can't blame you for not thinking about winter cards! This is really beautiful...I am speechless. I can't get over how well you have colored this with the Copics!

Alison said...

i like the color scheme and the pop butterflies! good job!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Love those Sunflowers! Great card!!!

Susan said...

Wow! This is so pretty. Love the sunflower image....a lot!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Beautiful image and colors.

Courtney said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and the Stickles!