Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Won!!

I just won a stamp set from Stamp TV for the sketch challenge, I am so excited :). There were so many awesome stamps to choose from but I chose "lovely shelf" one of their new releases, and I will have to buy "Life is good" which is a gorgeous set. Well let me tell you it is freezing cold outside, 20 degrees. Now I am the type of person who feels any thing below 80 is cold, I can not wait until Spring.
Well this is another sketch challenge over at Stamp TV ; this stamp is from Inkadinkado, I embossed it, cut out a frame with my nesties and that Peace stamp, can you believe this was only a dollar at Michael's.. no conditioning this wood and rubber stamp, first time out it stamped beautifully. used some stickles and the snowflake and ribbon is also from Michael's. The design paper is from "Me and my big ideas"

Alrighty then
Until next time
Have a Blessed day

18 comments:

Stampin'GHmom said...

Yes, it is indeed cold, isn't it?!! Going to get worse, I suspect!
Your card is beautiful as always. I love the bird. The embossing really makes it stand out!

seamom said...

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!
Your card is beautitul! And the prize - a whole stamp set from Gina K! Awesome! And well deserved.

JazzyH said...

Congratulations!

theneon said...

Congratulations on your win! Ah, you are a lucky one and I know you're going to have a great time inking those up. This card is stunning.

ChristineCreations said...

What a pretty glittery bird, and a pretty card.

Congrats on your win too! A happy day!

Janelle said...

Hi Becky! I was so glad to see your comments on my blog. Welcome back from your sabbatical. I SO enjoy your cards and posts. The techniques you are doing are awesome. Love the layered dotted wave punch a few cards ago and the tree in blues, but I love the SU triptych coloring paired with that patterned paper. Okay...I'll leave you alone. ;-)

Carolyn Bounds said...

Congratulations on your win!!! I look forward to seeing the beauties you create with your new sets. As for today's creation...it is gorgeous and oh so elegant!!! I love the beautiful stamp, all the sparkle and the fab paper!!! Simply stunning!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

BananaStamper said...

Very nice card. I love that you embossed the image. Congratulations on your win!

Shanna :)

Michelle Forrest said...

Congratulations! Adorable card Rebekka!

Sew-Ink said...

Congrats! Lovely card!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Becky this is really pretty! I love what you did on the bird stamp and the little touches of color on top of your embossing. How did you do that? This is so gorgeous! Hey, you might want to check out my blog today. Looks like you got lucky twice in a row!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love how you did this card! and you will love the Life is Good set!! another congrats to you!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! This is a lovely card.

Susan said...

Congratulations on winning. That's awesome news.....pretty card too!

Grace said...

Oh Becky... congratulations on winning! This is a beautiful stamp and I love the card you make with it! Can't wait to see more! Enjoy! Have a blessed Christmas!

Gina said...

Simply gorgeous! Congrats on your win.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful cards! Love the pretty snowflake (:

Natalie said...

Congratulations on the win! Love the entire feel and look of this card, well done!

Great find with the stamp!