Followers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Changing Times

They want to call the Christmas tree a "Holiday tree" They want to make Christmas a "Holiday" Well Christmas was not a holiday for Christ, who suffered and died for the sins of the world. Christmas is the day (may not be the exact) that the birth of the Savior occurred. The long awaited Messiah who would take away the sins of the world for all who would believe in Him and obey Him. Christmas is a reminder of the promises of God in the old testament that has been fulfilled in Christ His Son. That is why I just love this stamp set by Stamping Up "Holy Triptych".
Jesus is Christmas!!
Recipe stamps Holy Triptych by stamping up, sentiment dollar store stamp :). used cuttle bug, nesties oval.

Have a blessed day


8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very pretty card Becky.

Holly said...

Becky, what a lovely CHRISTmas card!

seamom said...

WOW! Great image; beautifully colored. Very nice card. I especially like the none alike paper scraps (I think that's what they are) behind the ovals.

Jane Wetzel said...

well said...love this card!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

Kendra said...

I love this card... very CHRISTmassy indeed, just like it's meant to be :)

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card... I was thinking about getting this stamp set and now I think I just might!!! TFS

Paula said...

This looks great! Amen to that sistah!