Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Begrateful

This stamp reminds me of a song I used to sing in choir "Be grateful"
God has not promised me sunshine that's not the way its going to be, but a little rain mixed with God's sun shine, a little pain, helps me appreciate the good times "Be Grateful". God desires to feel your longings every pain that you feel He feels them just like you but He cant afford to let you feel only good then you cant appreciate the good times; "Be Grateful"

This was for the Stamp TV "blast from the past challenge, using pencil and gamsol .
The Mix:
House mouse "special Delivery" stamped on Gina K luxury white, (this paper is really awesome) colored with pencil and gamsol. This was a pretty easy challenge for me since I usually us this technique to color. I double stamped the flowers and cut them out and put them on pop ups, used stickles for the rain.


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog from SCS. Your cards are beautiful and I look forward to visiting here often. Thank you for sharing your work and your thoughts.
Sharon

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Becky!! This is so sweet!! I just love all the dimension and your design!! Those HM are just too sweet!! Great coloring!!

Blessing to you in the New Year my friend.

hugs,
Chris

Elaine said...

I love the depth of this card. Great job.
Elaine

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

What an adorable card! Love all the dimension & your inspiration!

craftieodamae said...

Thsi si so gorgeous!! Reminds me of spring.....I am so ready for it LOL

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I really like this image. It is one of my favorites. Your blog is wonderful. I love your header. It is inspirational in itself..

Pat (mspfd) said...

Happy New Year, Becky! This card is fabulous. Love the dimension!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

i love how you made the flowers pop on the card. It's all fabulous!

Jodi said...

What a cute image and great card you have made!! Happy new year to you and yours!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful!!! I love those poppy's!!!
Happy New Year!!!

Sew-Ink said...

Very cute! I love the red poppies!

Joanne Travis said...

What a sweet card, I love the House Mouse stamps.
Best wishes to you for a new year filled with many blessings, good health, and much happiness!
Joanne
:)

Denise (peanutbee) said...

BEAUTIFUL, girl! Wow!

Happy New Year to ya! :)

peggysue said...

I just gasped in delight when I opened up your blog page, this is such a cheery, happy card, poppies are among my favorite flowers. Gorgeous!

America said...

Oh I love the dimension, your stunning coloring, awesome HM card! HAPPY New Year!

Jane Wetzel said...

Oh My! This is just perfect..the glittery rain is awesome and so is your coloring! :) Happy New Year!

Maggie said...

Oh aren't they cute? The rain in glitter is a fantastic touch! Happy 2010!

Gina said...

I have never seen this stamp before, it is just adorable! I love all the touches of red you used.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! You did a great job coloring. I love these little mice.

C.C. said...

Awww, my goodness, this is so pretty and adorable, blessed with such talent!

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card! Love the red flowers and it really looks like it is raining!!!

Susan said...

This is one of my favorite House Mouse images. You colored it beautifully.

Randi said...

Just looking through all your posting and WOW they are all great! I had to stop on this one 'cuz I love house mouse stamps. On to more pages.