Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A good neighbor


As I was thinking on what to do for the "Stampin Sisters in Christ" I decided on this card that I plan on giving my neighbor for Christmas. I know many people think Christmas is the time to give but my neighbor gives all year long. I work second shift and get home at 1 am, when I get home she sometimes have little goodies waiting for me at my stairs, a pot of chili, cookies wrapped in bows, or chocolate treats. Something to let me know she is thinking about me. I have learned a lot from her of being a good neighbor. Tho she will say I am the one who blesses her, she is truely a gift from God to me.

This challenge was for "not hording" to use those things that you keep saving. Mine were rhinestones. :) and yes I saw one is missing, which has been replaced.
The stamp is from Stamping Up "Wish for Peach" stamped and embossed cut out with my nesties, the paper is Anna Griffin, the sentiment is computer generated.

Have a blessed Day

19 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Rebekka - this is a stunningly beautiful card, and I'm sure your neighbor will be touched by your kindness. If the world all have a few more people in it like your neighbor, it would most certainly be a better place. How blessed you to have such an "angel" in your life.

Hugs, and Merry Christmas!

seamom said...

How wonderful to have such a neighbor! She will love the card; I sure do. All those rhinestones! What a beautiful way to use them. And I am struck by the ribbon on the upper right corner. It is the perfect addition to make it unique.

Cheryl said...

Wow - another beautiful card.

Karin said...

Beautiful card with a sentiment stating what this holiday is about!
Love it.

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Very STRIKING!

Michelle Forrest said...

this is just stunniing!

Susan said...

Your neighbor will love it because it is just beautiful!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome take on the SSC challenge Becky!! So elegant and gorgeous!! Love the colors and the glitz!! Your neighbor will love it!
hugs,
Chris

Suzanne said...

Rebekka, the colors are just gorgeous. Your neighbor will love it.

ChristineCreations said...

Oh what a kind neighbour! You are blessed, and she'll love this card, it's so beautiful with all the golds.

Crafty Creations said...

Hi Rebekka - what a GORGEOUS card Those rhinestones really add an elegant touch to this beautiful card. Your neighbor will be so touched! You are blessed to have such a terrific neighbor!!

MiamiKel said...

Stunning, Rebekka! Your art for craftings is truly a gift - you do amazing work!

Stampin'GHmom said...

This is just stunning, simply stunning!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How elegant with the gold paper and embossing.

Sue said...

Wow! This one caught my eye! Beautiful colors! Lovely job!!

Sue

JazzyH said...

Cute!

craftypixie said...

Stunning/real chrismassy!!!!

Amanda said...

This is stunning! WOW WOW WOW!

Merry Christmas!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! This is a beauty of a card.