Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

So You Think You Can Color!

Copic Creations
Have You ever come across a site you just wanted to share? Well since so many people are into copics and want to really learn how to use them (like myself) this site is awesome.
I came across this site a few weeks a go, and I was just blown away with the coloring of these gals. They not only tell you what copics to use but have tutorials how to lay down each color. You must check this site out and leave them some love. This was colored by Jami Bova.
Each one of these gals has tutorials also. I may not be able to color this well, but I sure am going to have fun trying. I just got a phone call from Cindy over at stampingscrapping that my copics are shipping out this morning "Yahoooooo" all 50 of them, if you never have shopped there check her out, the best customer service, awesome prices, I have been buying from her for a year and she always calls you if there is any problems, you can not beat that. That is why I stay loyal to her. Ok that is it for this post, must get cracking on some challenges :).
Have a Blessed Day

18 comments:

MrsETaylor said...

that's amazing to say the least

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

Oh my word! This is some amazing work! Thanks for the link to the site Rebekka!

Lisa Phillippi said...

Thanks for all the info- I wll check both of them out! You are too sweet!

Loretta Rodger said...

Beautiful, thanks for the link!

Melody said...

Thanks so much for the links and your cards are wonderful!

xiumaiyuki said...

Thanks for sharing the link. This is so inspiring. Oh, you will love your Copics. Can't wait to see what you'll do with them!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Wow, this is some top notch coloring. Thanks for the info!

Susan said...

Isn't that amazing! I have been watching that blog too and I am just amazed at the talent there. How exciting that you are getting Copics! I haven't taken that plunge yet but I will be watching to see what you do with them and how you like them. I bet you can't wait for them to arrive.

Jennie said...

Wow, that is pretty! Thanks for the reminder of that challenge...I haven't participated in a while...

Cathleen said...

Oh now I am really depressed! look at that fabulous coloring, puts anything I do to shame.

Scrapping Julie said...

holy wow!!!! i want to color like this. thanks for the info!

Enfys said...

Thanks for the link Becky, what fabulous colouring, depressing to say the least... have fun with your new copics xx

Crafty Creations said...

Wow - that is tremendous! I havent gotten into the copic craze, but could probably still pick up some hints from them! Thanks for sharing!
Maria

shellpole said...

Cripes...I am NEVER going to be in that league. Aren't they just superb?

katiesniche said...

Gorgeous!! The coloring on this is fantastic. Great work.

Scrubbysue said...

Thanks for the link becky. I'll have to check out her site. I love this picture too. Wow! that girl can color!

JazzyH said...

Wow!

Katy said...

WOW! What an amazing job.I wish I could color like this.