Followers

Friday, July 10, 2009



Look at this fabulous blog award!! isn’t it gorgeous!! This was given to me by Sue Who is from D.I.V.A.S, and she is a diva :). When you go over to visit Sue, she directs you to how this design was made. What do you see?

Now! here are the rules:
1.# By accepting this award you recognize that the giver ‘LIKES YOUR STYLE’.
2.# You agree to display this award proudly on your site, and include a post linking back to the giver.
3.# And because there are so many blogs out there which you like their style, you will share this award with them… however many that may be.

Which is hard because there are so many talented people out there.

Michelle Who is just one of the sweetest in blogs ville
Julie Who is multi- talented
Enfy's This women is so creative, you have to check her out.
Denise This women is just gifted
Curt Yep! This is a guy who just draws you in with his story's and dogs and cards :).
Holly If you want to put a smile on your face run over and see her.

Well I know there are so many more, but I would be here all day :).
Have a blessed day

10 comments:

Curt in Carmel said...

You are so sweet to think of me out of all the blogs out there! How very nice of you. . .Thank you so much, and I LOVE that little blurb about me. Made me smile! Best, Curt

specialcraftmom4 said...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!! What a beautiful award (:

xiumaiyuki said...

What a wonderful award!!! congrats! Sorry for being MIA. :)

Kirstin said...

Congratulations!!! Well deserved!

Michelle Forrest said...

becky, I am honored beyond words by this award! Thank you so very much, and CONGRATS to you! You so deserve this! ((hugs))

Denise (peanutbee) said...

First, CONGRATS on the award!!

Thanks so much for including me on your list and for the very sweet things you said! {huge hugs!}

Penny Duncan Creations said...

What a beautiful award!!!! Congratulations girl!!!!!!

Holly said...

What a nice surprise Becky! I'm glad that my blog makes you smile!

Scrubbysue said...

It looks good on ya chicky! ;)

shellpole said...

Good on ya! Congrats on the award.