Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I received this award from Grace over at Think of You, She notified me on the 4th, where did the time go :). She is one sweet and talented sister of mine (in Christ) :). Holly also graced me with this award this morning, if you need a smile on your face you need to go check her out.
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:

1. I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link and

2. I must list 10 honest things about myself .

1. I smoke, I have been trying to quit for 2 years
2. I am a closet smoker, do not smoke in my house , my car and people I have known for years are shocked when I tell them I smoke..
3. I am adopted
4. Found my real father in 1980
5. I am still searching for my real mother who is German
6. I did not become a citizen of this Country until 1980
7. I have been at my job for almost 30 years, and I love my job.
8. I have never been late for work, or any appointment and never been late with a bill.
9. I do not watch TV, I own one but I have no reception, I have never seen any of the show's people speak about except clips on the internet.
10. I have had 7 son's but only one living who is 33 years old.
Now I will pass this on to...
1. Sue
2. Joanne
3. Anne
That is it for this post :) See you soon
Have a Blessed Day

7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

What a terrific list - it's always a comfort to come face to face with things about ourselves but what a leap of FAITH to list them -- you are a strong and courageous and faith-filled woman! :)

Loretta Rodger said...

What a terrific award! I'm also adopted! Its great!

Grace said...

Becky I so enjoyed learning more about you! This was a great list of honest facts about yourself! Thanks for sharing them with us! Love your little scrappling too! It's just a perfect book mark size! Fun! TFS!

Scrubbysue said...

Awwww.....thankyou so much becky! what an honor! and thankyou for your honesty in your answers. I wish the best of luck to you in finding your birth mom. I'm glad you found your dad. That's wonderful. I know about the smoking. I was the same way. I quit October 25th, 2006. It was hard but, I was real sick at the time so, that was good incentive. I'm sure you'll quit when your ready. :) Thanks again for thinking of me!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

YOu are such a women of faith, Becky!! You inspire me each every day I visit here!!

Holly said...

I've never heard of scraplings before either Becky. I do love the look of yours though; I might have to do one myself now!
Loved your list. I was a closet smoker for years. Finally quit three years ago and it's still a struggle. If you stay inside your house or car all day you'll be quit! LOL!

Joanne Travis said...

Thanks so much for honoring me with this award, Becky! You are such a sweet person and I loved reading your list and getting to know more about you. You are an inspiration to me with your beautiful work and your warm, kind, generous spirit. Thank you, my friend.