I received this award from Grace over at Think of You, She notified me on the 4th, where did the time go :). She is one sweet and talented sister of mine (in Christ) :). Holly also graced me with this award this morning, if you need a smile on your face you need to go check her out.
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:
1. I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link and
2. I must list 10 honest things about myself .
1. I smoke, I have been trying to quit for 2 years
2. I am a closet smoker, do not smoke in my house , my car and people I have known for years are shocked when I tell them I smoke..
3. I am adopted
4. Found my real father in 1980
5. I am still searching for my real mother who is German
6. I did not become a citizen of this Country until 1980
7. I have been at my job for almost 30 years, and I love my job.
8. I have never been late for work, or any appointment and never been late with a bill.
9. I do not watch TV, I own one but I have no reception, I have never seen any of the show's people speak about except clips on the internet.
10. I have had 7 son's but only one living who is 33 years old.
Now I will pass this on to...
That is it for this post :) See you soon
Have a Blessed Day