Followers

Friday, June 26, 2009

God's Beauty




Have you ever watched nature and seen the beauty in their creation? How could all this beauty be by chance. Several years a go I had to do an oral thesis on creation verses evolution. Many would think this is an easy task, it is not, it took me 4 weeks of study on both subjects to argue my point. I also did a survey on my job with the engineers, one group mechanical the other software. The mechanical believed in creation and the software (dealing with numbers) believed in evolution, when asked why evolution, they did not know! It goes a lot deeper then this, but I will not go into it. But I did leave this with them who believed in Evolution, "Know why you believe!" Why do you believe what you believe! I got an A and this Thesis was 40 percent of my final grade :).
This is my Mojo Monday on Friday :).
Recipe: Stamping Up "Gods Beauty", Paper is su green gable and black, I embossed the back panels and then put them through the cuttle bug with swiss dots.

Have a Blessed Day

27 comments:

Judi M said...

It's lovely the way you've colored the main panel and then used the same stamps for the more subtle background. The central design really pops this way. Beautiful.

Martha said...

beautiful

Paige said...

Very nice card. It's one of my favorite sets!

Sara said...

Simply Gorgeous!

Holly said...

Beautiful Becky. Both the card and the thought. You deserved the A.

Kym Weber said...

I hope you don't mind, Rebekka but I nominated you for an award. You can check it out here:
http://nanaskeepsakes.blogspot.com

Your cards are absolutely fabulous!!

MiamiKel said...

Lovely colors together! The butterflies are beautiful :)

Scrapping Julie said...

congrats on the A that is quite a subject. BEAUTIFUL card!

Grace said...

Oh Becky this is simply gorgeous!!! Love the beauty of a butterfly... they always amaze me!!! This is colored so perfectly and the bg is perfect too! Thanks for reminding us and congrats on the A!!! I wish I could have heard the thesis!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

This is absolutely beautiful Becky! The butterfly's color is exquisite and really pops of the black.

Thank you for sharing the story of your thesis.
Hugs!

Claudia Rosa said...

Gorgeous card dear Becky. Love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring also. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Claudix

Vicki said...

Stunning card! Beautiful colors! God's creation never ceases to amaze and inspire me! Wonderful job! Blessings to you!

Ann said...

Gorgeous card, Becky! I just love butterflies!

I totally agree with you--there is no way all the beautiful things in this world are by pure chance. Have you ever seen the movie "Expelled"? It's a documentary by Ben Stein that shows what happens to people in the scientific world who try to push the idea of intelligent design. I think you'd enjoy it. :)

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Becky...tfs!

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh I love this card hun!!! Love the Beautiful Butterfly you colored!!!! I wish I had that butterfly :)


Hugs,
cheryl

Cr8ive ME said...

OMG. Gorgeous card.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Your card is stunning.......love everything about it.

~Michelle~ said...

gorgeous coloring on the butterfly....I love it! :)

Enfys said...

I miss a few days, and there is all this beauty to catch up with, I just adore this, truly lovely
hugs
En xx

Dru said...

Simply beautiful!!

supercraftygirl said...

Bee-yoo-tee-ful! I *LOVE* this set. I have a couple cards on my blog using it too.

supercraftygirl said...

Bee-yoo-tee-ful! I *LOVE* this set. I have a couple cards on my blog using it too.

Janelle said...

Absolutely beautiful! LOVE the butterfly.

Paula said...

This is very pretty! I have had this set and just recently begun to use it. It's addicting!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Butterflies are just my favorite!!!! You did a beautiful job with this card (:

Susan said...

Totally gorgeous...very nicely done Becky!

Ri said...

WOW this is stunning.