Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2009






What am I to do? I just received this award from Sue at Sue's Sentiments, and it was so sweet of her, but my friend Barbara at Albums + cards, awarded this to me a week ago, I just did not have a chance to get it up. So I am putting both up :). There are so many wonderful people to give this to, but many do not have a blog, and many have already received this award. These ladies are new friends, and you must check them out!! They are funny, creative, inspiring and one of them is a Picasso in paper flowers. :)
1. Jackie at Kreate with Me 2
2. Holly at Hog Wild About Stamping
3. Susan at Lil Bit Of Me
4. Joan at Sleepy in Seattle
5. Lisa at Adornments by lisa
Thank you so much Sue and Barbara, you ladies are some of the most loving bloggers out there :) Until next time

5 comments:

Lisa Phillippi said...

I am so honored to accept such a sweet award! You made my day! Thanks so much! As for the Picasso thing.....I don't know- I just really enjoy making them & have started teaching class to share the techniques! But blushingly....Thanks!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Congrats Rebekka and all you nominees too!

Ann said...

Congrats! :D

Cindy said...

How lucky you are to receive not only one, but 2!! Congratulations!!

Holly said...

Becky, thanks so much! This really means so much.