Followers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Exalting Christ Award


I just received this wonderful award from Grace for doing what I do :). Loving Christ my savior and sharing him in the things that I create. This award is from "Women to Women Sharing Christ" a great site that Barbara turned me on to. I am to give this to a few other bloggers which is hard to do since we kind of run in the same circles and the ones I would have chosen already have been awarded. So I will give it to these two new friends that I have found. And Grace pray for me because I am really jealous that you won that big prize :).
Angel
Jackie
Rules: Post the blog award in a regular post on your blog with the explanation, including the original link to WTW and the rules for passing the award along. Name five people (more or less is fine!) to whom you want to offer this award and link to their blogs. The blogs need to obviously exalt Christ in some manner Contact the bloggers you have named to let them know they can pick up their blog award from you. Invite them to permanently display the WTW blog badge and/or the award on their blogs. The badge can be obtained on the WTW site, link in my side bar.
That is it for now, you all have a blessed day and pray that we all will be a blessing to others.

13 comments:

Sara said...

CONGRATS!!!

jacki jones said...

What a honor! Thanks for recognizing me for doing what I was born to do, exalt my Lord and Savior! If you don't mind, I'll take a look around at all your beautiful work.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww, that was very sweet!!!:) congratulations on your award hun :)

Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Well, all sorts of CONGRATULATIONS are in order! Congrats on the award, AND...

CONGRATS on winning the Coastal Wishes set from OCL! That's right, girlie, I just drew your name...and I'll announce it on my blog later today.

Send me an email at rubydeuce@gmail.com or PM me on SCS with your mailing addy! CONGRATS!!

MidniteScrapper said...

What a wonderful blog you have. I do see Christ exalted here. Congrats!

Jennifer Scull said...

well you are most certainly one of the most deserving people I know of this award! congrats to you!!! :)

Burnin' Rubber said...

Well deserved! And YOU are a blessing!

Scrubbysue said...

congratulations becky!! I'm so proud of you! what an awesome recognition.

Grace said...

You are so deserving of this award and I love coming to your blog and just reading your inspiring thoughts! Now... see... I'm praying about that jealousy thing and look at you.... you WON too!!!! All things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to His purpose!!! Congrats on that win too!!!

Martha said...

congrats!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

I am so happy that you also have received this award. I keep looking for you on the followers list for WTW but somehow I must have missed you. So glad you find the site a blessing also.
Hugs and blessings,
Barb

Wendy said...

What an awesome award! You definately deserve it! :)

Cr8ive ME said...

Congrats! What an awesome award.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS