Followers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Award

I just received this award from Holly over at "Hog Wild About Stamping" if you have never been over there you need to check her out, her cards are awesome. I feel so honored to receive this from her and she is the first one to come to mind to give this award to :), I love this award, it is so cute. Who makes me smile when I come by to visit?? So many, and many already has this award . But these ladies I visit daily because they do such awesome work.
1. Faith over at Markie's Mom
2. Jill over at Jill's Jems
3. Karen over at Karen's escape
4. Lisa over at Adornments by Lisa
5. Susan over at Lil Bit Of Me

6 comments:

Jaime Benavides said...

I JUST LEFT YOU A LITTLE AWARD ON MY BLOG...COME CHECK IT OUT - HTTP://WWW.SCRAPCRAZYDIVA.BLOGSPOT.COM ;)

Karen from PA said...

Becky, thank you so much! I am so honored that you thought of me.

Jill Haddad said...

Thanks for this Becky - you made ME smile!

Susan said...

Awwww thanks Becky. I always have to smile when I'm here visiting your blog. Your on my top favorite list! Thanks for thinking of me.

Lisa Phillippi said...

Aww...you ate tooo sweet! Thanks for your kind comments & for this award! I will pass it on!

Cr8ive ME said...

congrats on your award.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS