Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Baby

Well I do hope every one had a wonderful weekend. I spent time with my girlfriends and we had a fabulous time. It is hard during Holidays because I am so far from my family, but God has blessed me with wonderful friends and wonderful neighbors. I made this card for the Papercraft sketch #sk041109. It worked out well because I was making a card for a couple who just had a baby. I have another one to make for another couple whose little girl will arrive in May. In my day you had to wait until the baby arrived before you knew what it was :). Well until next time, have a blessed day.
And before I forget, hope on over to Limelight, there is a new stamp coming out from Pink Cat studio's, you don"t want to miss it.
RECIPE
STAMPS: clear dollar stamps from Michaels, isn't this a lovely set for a dollar, and you get so many stamps.
PAPER: I used SU designer paper, and the red is from a package from Michaels, I used up all my red in my SU pack, some one must love red :).
ACCESSORY'S: Martha Steward punch, and Nestibilities, I just love these things.

30 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very sweet card. Becky! You are so right about friends being your family when your family is far away. I am so thankful to have my son and daughter living in the area for a few years. Then the Navy will send dd and dsil and family away again. They have found that their fellow service families are their family wherever they are sent. I cherish the times we have together.
Take care and so glad you enjoyed Easter with friends.
Hugs,
Barb

Christy said...

Very adorable card.

Jackie said...

This is really cute Becky! tfs!!!

Michelle said...

adorable card..I love the repetetive stamping of the baby carriage...TFS! whis is wodnerful!

laos348 said...

What a super cute card!

Elizabeth said...

Lovely lovely card - I really like multiple stampings and this one is great. TFS

Mandy said...

Love this! So adorable, Rebekka!!

~*Joni said...

Oh that's so sweet! I love the way you did the sentiment, and the 3 strollers are wonderful. And speaking of, look at that cutie wanting me to hold him - HI HERCULES! :D

Amanda Sewell said...

How very cute! Babies are so fun!!!

Wendy said...

Cute! Love the images!!

Loretta Rodger said...

Oh adorable!

xiumaiyuki said...

this is sooooo cute!! I love those strollers! and the 'baby' font is so funky...very unique!

mamia said...

Too cute, love your choice of colors.

Joanne Travis said...

What a fun layout and I really love the sweet baby carriages :)

Thanks so much for all of your wonderful comments on my blog, Becky. It really means a lot to me and always brightens my day! I would like to continue on Blogger Group 9 if it is still going on.
Thanks again :)
Joanne

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, this is tooo cute!!! Great job!!:)

xiumaiyuki said...

Hi Becky!

Thanks for the heads up! I think I'm pulling out as well. For the past couple weeks, I've been only commenting on those that left comments on mine. Your blog is on my permanent list for daily visit girly... as you amaze me every time!

Debsg said...

I love visiting your blog. Thanks for the comment on my own blog. I'm with Blogger group 9. I've noticed quite a few people have fallen by the wayside in our group which is sad. I'm quite happy for more people to join Group 9 or to fee to another group. I will visit Splitcoast today to check out the options.

Michelle - transprntbutterfly on SCS said...

Too cute! Lovin' it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so darling!! I love it!!! Great job on the sketch!

Martha said...

so cute.

Joy said...

love the $1 stamps, fab card!

Enfys said...

Love this one too Becky, I have those stamps and use them a lot, you have given me some ideas :)
hugs
En xx

Jennifer Talley said...

I love this baby card. It is so very cute!

Ann said...

Very sweet, Becky! I love the row of baby carriages!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute stamp!s Love the colors and fun ribbon!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

what a super sweet baby card!

Cindy said...

I just love the baby card!! It is so colorful and cute!!

Susan said...

Very precious. I just love how creative you are!

Mugs said...

What a beautiful card - the new parents who get this one are going to love it :)

Mary said...

This is adorable!!