Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2009




Here we are on Thursday with another edition of the Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge!
I just loved this sketch when I saw it, "easy for me to do :)" We are suppose to use rub-ons, the challenge is I do not own any, so Mandy from Limelight was so kind to send me rub- ons for this challenge. She sent me sentiments by Basic Grey, you see the word treasure in the circle, these are just gorgeous. The stamp is Chalet of Serenity by Unity that I got from Limelight, isnt this just beautiful.. The design paper is Marrakech from Basic Grey, I just love this pack, used two of my Martha Steward punchs fench, and lace, I havent had any trouble with her punches yet!! Then I could not resist using some Kaiser pearls, these are just gorgeous. I also used stickles on the flowers. The card stock is Stamping Up not quite navy and I used palette black ink to stamp this, and of coarse colored with my pencils and gamsol.
This sketch is an easy one to use; be sure you try it and play
along with us! Up for grabs this week is a package of Basic Grey
Silver Summer Rub-ons! And there's a BONUS.... Oh, yes, you can have TWO entries into the random drawing this week? How, you ask?
1- You get one entry for creating a card and posting it to your blog
or in an online gallery (details below).
2- This week, if you get a friend to create a card for this challenge,
and they post it to their blog or in an online gallery, YOU get a
second entry! Just leave a second comment on THIS blog post here
telling me who you sent over! Now, this has to be a NEW participant,
someone who's never done the Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge!
(Yes, if you get LOTS of friends to join in, you get one extra entry
for each friend!)

Here are the details:
**Use the sketch provided along with your favorite Rub-ons!!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC019.
**Post a comment with a link to your card here on this post by Sunday,
April 19, at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ One package of Basic Grey Silver Summer Rub-ons! Winner is
chosen randomly!
**Hope that YOU will play along!! :) Don't forget that you can get an
EXTRA entry this week by getting a friend to play along, too!

39 comments:

Colleen said...

I LOVE this card!! I love that house and the fence is perfect!!! Beauty!!

mamia said...

Very creative, love it.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

So cute, so well done, Becky!

Michelle - transprntbutterfly on SCS said...

Love this card Becky! Aren't rub-ons just wonderful?

Lisa H. said...

thsi is just darling. that paper looks great with that house. the fence is so perfect with this too! I just love it!

MollyD said...

Great job - the house is super cute!!

Gramrussell said...

This is just darling! Great job!

JenMarie said...

FaBuLoUs!

Becky Carafa said...

Love the fence you added, it's perfect! Great card!

Mandy said...

Oh, this is wonderful! I love the lacy little strip behind the house, and that sentiment goes PERFECTLY with the house!! :)

xiumaiyuki said...

This card makes me all warm inside. Very homey! I love that house from Unity and the PP you paired it up with is perfect!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh I love the house!!!! A cute sentiment too!!

Debsg said...

This card is lovely. I love the little fence.

my5bratz said...

cute image, fab card, Love the baby one too :0)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love your card and your fence is the perfect addition!

Susan said...

I'm spending time catching up with my favorite blogs tonight. You have been busy making some awesome cards I see! This is really cute!

Cookie said...

Hey Becky!

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love your creations! I changed my setting like you said...I am new at this blog stuff so thanks for helping me out...:)

Michelle said...

this is a wonderful card! TFS!

MrsETaylor said...

love the house. It's very cozy

Theresa said...

I love this, Becky! Gorgeous coloring on that image. The fence is too cool.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww you did awonderful job on this hun!!! Love the house and the coloring:) How sweet of her to send you the rub-ons to play along :) that was very kind :)

I will have to get out some rub-ons and see if i can join in on this one :)

Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Stampin'GHmom said...

This is too cute!! I love the background and the house is just adorable. I always forget that I have rubons...thanks for the reminder!

Heidi said...

Cute card, I love that paper.

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - especially like the picket fence.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

great card! I may try this sketch. I have to dig and see if I have any SU rub ons left in my stash. Thansks!

Loretta Rodger said...

Wow this is really cute!

Enfys said...

How cute, I love the little picket fence, so sweet
hugs
En xx

mamia said...

Really like the sketch and you did an awesome job with it.

Cr8ive ME said...

lovely card.

hugs.

M.E.

Jackie said...

Very cute card Becky and love the layout!

Judy Rozema said...

Totally cute layout, papers and design! I love it! Make sure you check out my blog today....
;)

laos348 said...

Pretty card - like the background paper you used.

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Love this!! The papers and image are GREAT!!

Michelle said...

this is a sweet and adorable card and image...TFS!

Dee said...

Oh this is sooooooooo cute ...great card!

Joanne Travis said...

I love everything about this card!! Beautiful!

Justine said...

What a fun image, love how you used the fence. I just received that one but can't figure out what I am going to do with it. This image reminds me of the lockharts that I Design for.
BTW, thank you for your sweet comments, they made my day

Wendy said...

Very cute card! You did a great job with the challenge! :)

Leslie said...

Love the stamped image!