Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friends

Col 3:13 Bear with each other and forgive what ever grievances you many have against one another, Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Do you have Good friends? Are you a Good friend? As I was making this card I was thinking about this. I am blessed to have 2 good friends, the type you can call 24 hours a day, who would walk the Sahara desert for you type of friends, the type of friends if they only had a slice of bread would give you half, who holds no record of wrong against you and who never judge you. I in turn have been that kind of friend to them, because we have good examples of what true friendship is all about, our example is Jesus Christ, there for we love each other freely and forgive quickly. Zoe at Eureka Stamps/Biblical Impressions
emailed me to offer me a free stamp, free shipping included :), and this is that stamp. I thought it was very generous of her to do so. This is the Splitcoast challenge #222, by the wonderful Roxie
Recipe: This card is a 6x5 1/2, the Stamp is from Eureka, stamped with Palette black, colored with gamsol and pencils and sharpies. The design paper is from Michaels. And that cute dragon fly (4 in a package) is by recollections I found at Michaels for one dollar :). The flower which is cut in half is from the wonderful Mandy over at Limelight papercrafts
God Bless

38 comments:

Janelle said...

That is the cutest stamp!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Awwww! So cute!!

Aunt T said...

What a gorgeous card. I've never seen these images before but I will be checking them out. I have to special friends too. They are priceless.

Teresa

Laura said...

Cute!

Michelle said...

Becky, I love this! It's just WOW!

Susan said...

Oh I just love this card! I love the image...the paper you chose...the colors....your coloring....it is just a good warm feeling type of card!

Ann said...

I really love this stamp. So cute!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

What a lovely message a to go with your sweet card! Friends are truly a blessing and I am fortunate to have some very good friends.
Have a blessed Sunday!

Michelle said...

this card is precious..
i MUST visit eureka stamps..
TFS!

Loretta Rodger said...

Very cute! Don't you just love free stuff?!

my5bratz said...

GORGEOUS image, fab card :0)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

cute image and fun patterned paper.

Ellie said...

Gorgeous card! Love your coloring and the designer paper is beautiful too!

Rosie Lilya said...

Becky, this is so awesome! You brought back so memories of growing up with my best friend. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tracy said...

This stamp is so cute! I love the papers and the dragonfly too!

Marie said...

Beautiful!

Cr8ive ME said...

what a cute card. Love the stamp and the dp.

Michelle said...

I am lucky like that too! Your card is adorable!

Tina said...

Really cute card!! Love the stamp and how you colored it!

Amanda Sewell said...

Super cute!!!

Elizabeth said...

Sweet card and lovely thoughts. Thanks for passing both on!

Sylvie said...

What can I say? Very cool card and meaningful write up...

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness! I have never seen this image before...so adorable! That patterned paper is cute too!

Stampin' Meg said...

Such cuties!

Jackie said...

How very, very precious!

Wendy said...

Aww, what a cute pair! Sweet card! TFS!! :)

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great card! Love your coloring. There is nothing like a real friend!

Martha said...

Oh I love your card, and the scripture, so so true!
NOw i want to make one for someone special that we have been distant for these last weeks. thanks so much for the inspiration!

tingturaNiklas said...

Wonderful card and good choice of verse in the good book!

Lori Stilger said...

Love this card and the Scripture you start with!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) I'm glad you enjoyed the little video. I have another blog you might be interested in at wannabethatgal.blogspot.com.
Have a wonderful day - BE BLESSED!

Dee said...

Love this adorable stamp!! Wonderful to have friends you can count on no matter what!

Scrubbysue said...

Awwwwwww......these stamped images are adorable!

Spyder said...

Oh wow, this is a really cute card!!

((Lyn))

Cindy said...

What a very cute card!!Reminds me of my girlfriend Mary Lou and I when we were younger!!

Christy said...

What an adorable image.

Colleen said...

This card is Great!!! and I just love that stamp!!

Helen said...

Very cute!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute!! Love your coloring and that image is adorable!!