Followers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Award

A lovely award from Barbara! Thank you for honoring me with this award! You always encourage me with your beautiful comments. Well I must choose 10 that make my heart smile :) I cant choose you Barb :) and there are so many, where do I begin :).
1. Karen, she keeps me motivated ,
2. Stacy , she is my sister :)
3. Enfys , talent galore
4. Joni, another motivator
5. Susan, who always leaves me beautiful comments and is so talented
6. Joanne, beautiful work
7. Lisa , Queen of the flower cards.
8. Jill , Who does some unusually stunning cards
9. Darlene, who does such beautiful work
10. Michelle, whose smile is contagious :).

14 comments:

Jill Haddad said...

Thanks so much for high compliment Becky!!! You made my day! Hugs.

~*Joni said...

Oh Becky, what a wonderful award. Thank you so much for an adorable ladybug! I am going to add her in to my blog, then I'll name my top 10 this weekend. Huge hugs to Herc!! :D

Michelle said...

Becky, thank you so much for this absolutely adorable ladybug! i am honored beyond words! I will add her to my blog this evening and name my top ten. Thank you so much!

~hugs
Michelle

Lisa Phillippi said...

Golly, Im so honored & flattered! I love that cute ladybug! I am off to work this morning, so I will add the award & pass it on this weekend! Thanks sooo much!!!

Jan said...

Congrats Becky!

Ellie said...

Congrats on your award Becki, you deserve it.

Martha said...

congrats!

Enfys said...

Aww becky, thank you so much, I am honoured that you thought of me. BTW I just love your little Hercules, what a great name.
hugs
Enfys x

Loretta Rodger said...

Becky this is awesome! YOu deserve the cudos! Love your projects and your puppy is so adorable!

Ann said...

Woohoo! Congrats! :D

Jennifer Talley said...

Congrats!

Joanne Travis said...

Thanks, Becky, you are so sweet!! Congrats on receiving the award, you are always so kind and supportive with your lovely comments that are always very much appreciated.
Many blessings to you and yours, Thanks again!
Joanne

Laura said...

congrats!!

Susan said...

Awwww thank you Becky for thinking of me.....and congrats to you as well for receiving it. I love visiting your blog. I just have a good time when I'm here!