Followers

Saturday, January 3, 2009


This is my Shine challenge 020209. This is one of my favorite Psalms 139. It gives me so much peace and joy to know that God knew my beginnings and my end before I was even born. That what ever I am going through, what ever trial, pain, sorrow even the loss of my son's, that God is in full control of my life, and my peace and joy comes from trust in His Sovereignty over my life. That He will never give me more then I can bare, that He is with me unto the end of time, that He will never leave me or forsake me, that even though I do not always fully understand, I do fully trust Him. What Joy.... What Peace.
Hope you like..

15 comments:

Loreen said...

Elegant card. Great job!

Ellie said...

Beautiful!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

aaahhh, so very sweet great job! *~*

Jackie said...

This is so cute and the mouse image is adorable! excellent work!!!

craftypixie said...

awww cute mouse on this card..
Wendy xx

Ann said...

Beautiful sentiment. I love the pretty flowers, too! :D

Susan said...

I have that same house mouse stamp. Haven't used him in a while but he's so cute. I like the card you made with him.

Colleen said...

Very pretty card!!!!

Shannon said...

Beautiful card!!!

Deb said...

How beautiful! I love this verse, and you've made such a great card with it! That little house mouse is precious!

Karen Patterson said...

I love your shine challenge and your blogging about the verse and your little mouse is so cute. Beautiful card.........

Laura said...

Spotted your blog on SCS. Love your work. Lots of colors and creativity.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Lovely card, pretty colors!

laos348 said...

This is beautiful!

Jen said...

Great quote...beautiful card!