Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Lazy Man




"Well The Weather Out Side Is Frightful"
More snow and then icy rain, I needed a chisel out side to get my drive and car cleaned off :).
This is for the SC scripture challenge. A "sluggard" is a lazy person who always whats but is not willing to work or sacrifice for it. A diligent person is one who seeks God and His Kingdom and is always satisfied. See the sluggard wants and wants and the diligent seeks and seeks :). The diligent are only happy with the presence of God, then the word tells us "and then these things shall be added. Now I do not know the name of this stamp or where I got it, I was one of those people who when I began stamping I thought I would remember :). But let me tell you the challenge was in paper piecing this chair 9 pieces :).
Have a Great Day
Becky

23 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a perfect card! Love your layout and the image is sooo cute!!

Michelle said...

Ugh ~~ right there with you ~~ we are expecting a cold snap this week & I believe the high for the week will be 1 degree!!! I'm loading up on hot chocolate!! Such a cute card ~~~ he reminds me of my FIL, lol!

Ellie said...

This card is so funny! Love the buttons you added. Great coloring!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Gee that stamp is a real gem! Good job on your card. Stay warm and out of the storm! I know you have been getting plenty of winter.
Hugs,

Ann said...

Great image and paper piecing! Love the buttons, too! :D

Kay said...

I LOVE that stamp :) Looks kind of like my DH when he is grumpy. Great card!

Jackie said...

Great card and love the image! I feel you on the weather...perfect for stamping though right?!!

laos348 said...

Wow, that is quite a project in paper piecing - you are patient! Looks great.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Excellent quote to go with that image.And perfect for a nasty winter day!

Loretta Rodger said...

so very cute!

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

Great card!

*Sally* said...

Fun card with great wording!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so adorable, I luv the image...nice work! *~*

Susan said...

What a funny image and not one you would normally associate with a proverb.

Susan said...

Great card! Love the coloring and paper piecing....awesome work! We're freezing here too in Illinois. Going to get colder and more snow on the way. I think I should make a big pot of soup and stay in till Spring....LOL!

Alfred Gallardo said...

Beautiful Card. I'm kinda jeaous of that Guy... :D

~ j said...

great coloring... what a fun image :)

Sharon said...

Love how you paper pieced the chair...it looks like real upholstery!

Aunt T said...

I just love this card. It is AWESOME!

Teresa

Frogwoman said...

Cool card. I need one of those stamps.

Elizabeth said...

That's so cool!

Debsg said...

Great card. If there was a laptop balanced on the chair arm that would just be my hubby!

Holly said...

What a fun card. I love your coloring!