Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year



Well another new year is here, and I must say that 2008 just flew by. I learned so much in 2008 from all you creative and computer savey people :), I pray 2009 will be a continues growth in the things of Christ. That I will be more like him and less of my self. The things I want to do in 2009... Luke 22: 61 says that after Peter denied Jesus the third time and the rooster crowed, that "Jesus turned and looked at him". That has always cut me to the core of my soul, because the fact is that what ever we say or do whether in public or alone, He watches us and see's all. I want my Heavenly Father to be proud of me, I want to stay mindful of the cost that was paid for me. I want to continue this race with power and victory. I want to live for Jesus :). God Bless you all in 2009.

This card was the paper planet sketch challenge sk122708, I embossed the embrace life stamp. Used my cuttle bug and nesties, dont you just love these toys :). Hope you like it.
Rebekka

22 comments:

Kristine said...

This card is so pretty!
Happy New Year to you!
hugs from Kristine;)

Kerry said...

This is beautiful! I love the layout and the embossing you did is just fabulous! Happy New Year!

Susan said...

Very nice. I like the long size.

Ann said...

Love this color combo and the embossing--both kinds! ;)

Happy 2009! May this year be your best one yet!

Brandi said...

Love your card! Happy New Year!

Loretta Rodger said...

The card is very beautiful. Love the picture of your puppy! So adorable!

Happy New Year, may it bring you joy!

Mary said...

Rebekka,
Thank you for the lovely comment you left for me. I am glad to see your blog, you have beautiful cards here.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

very pretty...nice work! *~*

Joy said...

love this card!!!!!!!! i love the colors!

Loreen said...

Great card. Love that passage from Luke. Happy New Year - what a wonderful resolution to make =)

Kelly L aka Littlekel90 said...

What a terrific card. I have really grown to love the longer cards (also gives us more area to create on). Thank you for the reminder of what my new years' resolution really should be -- To be more like Christ and mindful of the price He paid for us all. What terrific advice! I pray for a more stable economy for us all this year as well. God bless, Kelly

Jackie said...

Beautiful card and love the colors you used! excellent job!!!

HeathersHobby said...

I love the black & white with SHOCKING red accents! I never make long/skinny cards, but they are so gorgeous. Great job.

Enfys said...

What a beautiful card. Happy new year to you and your family x

Dragana Skoro said...

What a lovely card! Happy New Year!

Joan said...

Wonderful card - love monochromatic. Joan

Stacey Schafer said...

love your striking color combo on this one:) btw, Hercules is adorable!

Shannon said...

Very pretty!! And yes, I love each and every one of my toys.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so, so pretty! I just love it. You used one of my favorite color combinations.

xiumaiyuki said...

Beautiful!!! Love the embossing.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Gorgeous, Becky! Love what you did with this.

Frogwoman said...

I love this card. The black and white really makes it pop. Wendy