Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Good Morning :)
As I was making my very first :) ATC card (2.5x3.5) for the house mouse challenge #20; I was thinking about how I can be a blessing to some people for Valentines, my neighbors, and co-workers. Yes I can make them cards, but the thought came to me to bake miniature heart brownies and wrap them in cellophane and ribbon, Now the neighbors, some I know and some I do not know, I just moved here a year ago, but I thought it would be nice to let them know that I am thinking of them. Nothing is more gratifying then doing something for a stranger; you never know what the touch of love can do. There are so many hurting people in the world, who hide behind smiling faces, I can not touch the whole world, but I can touch the part in which God places me in. What will you be doing for Valentines?
Have a blessed day
Becky

21 comments:

Shary said...

Your ATC looks great, gorgeous image and great colours.

Jackie said...

This is really pretty and I adore that image you used!!

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

This looks so precious...and I agree, we should all do something to make a difference in someone's life. I am thinking of making treats for my kids' bus drivers for V-day.

~ j said...

this card is fantastic! i love that image :)

Karen Sullivan said...

Great ATC! I love your idea of making something for your neighbors as well. Very thoughful and considerate ...

Karen S

Ann said...

Ohhh, very sweet! :D

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wonderful card! I love House Mouse. Cupcake for the neighbors are a great idea. I have to make treats for both of my children's classes... don't know what yet but I did buy the brownie heart pan too!

Stephanie said...

Great card, love it and what a nice thing to do for Valentine's day.. And yes, it is great to do for strangers. We live in a new development and everytime we get a new neighbor I make them a welcome to the neighborhood card and take some goodies...
God Bless!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Lovely message, Becky! Adorable card!

NancyK said...

What a darling ATC! I'm sure your neighbors will love it!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a sweet card and awesome idea!! It is amazing how just taking a few minutes of your time can really fill someone's heart!! Bless you for being such a good neighbor!!

Susan said...

What an adorable little ATC. I would love to get a brownie surprise with one of these attached.

Susan said...

Really cute ATC! I would never guess this is the first ATC you have made....looks like your a pro at making ATCs!

Sharon said...

A cutie ATC!

Frogwoman said...

Your mouse card is adorable. The coloring is great.

laos348 said...

The ATC looks fabulous. I always so Valentines treats for the kids classmates but I like the idea of making things for others too - thanks for the inspiration.

Rochelle said...

I love these little mice! They are just so cute! Great job on your first ATC!

Trina said...

Thanks so much for sharing your card it is really pretty! Good luck with the brownies! It is so nice to hear that there are still good people in this crazy world.

GlitterGalore said...

Awesome ATC!! Glad to see another stamper getting into these ATC's.

CoveredInCrafts said...

That is so super cute!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great coloring and cute card. I have this image; thanks for the inspiration!