Followers

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Corner of My World



Well it is Monday, "time to make the donuts :)"
I thought I would share some pictures of where I stamp, it is always a pleasure to see other peoples stamping space's, This plastic drawer set is from Walmart, I bought 2 and decided to cover it. I got 2 one inch thick boards in between and on top to make it sturdy, then I got some cheap material and put it on sturdy card board and hot glued it to the drawers and sides. I did this a year ago and it is still holding :). I have been stamping less then a year so I do not own a great supply, but I feel I have enough and try to use up what I get.
Have a great day!!

7 comments:

CREATE=FUN said...

great space.!

Heidi said...

nice and clean!

Enfys said...

Is it always this tidy? Looks great :)

Rosie Lilya said...

That is a great way to approach this great hobby- or else you just start being a "paper junkie" like someone I know (ME!)

laos348 said...

Wow, your stamping area is so neat and clean - I'm jealous!

Cindy said...

Nice sunny spot...I have to grow up...I sit on the floor in my rec room...no wonder my knees hurt! :o)

Michelle said...

Love your room! I like to see others too! It gives me great ideas for my own!! Thanks for sahring!