Followers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter Storm


Well we are beginning to have a winter storm here in RI. It began snowing at 2pm and
will continue until tomorrow. They canceled schools yesterday and predicting a lot of snow. Since I work 2nd shift must of us do not have to go in because the storm will be at its worst during our working time.
As I sit here in my second floor apt. looking out of my window, The snow is coming down heavily and looks so beautiful, white and clean, covering streets,trees and roof tops, like a blanket of purity. It reminds me again of the working hand of God in His creation, the beauty and grandeur of His power and might. Tho millions and millions of flakes will fall, none are or will be the same, how wondrous, how marvelous is our God.

1 comment:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

What a beautiful picture you describe from your window! Thanks for sharing with us. Here in Maryland, we have had rain, rain and more rain. My grandchildren want snow of course.