Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rub Ons

This is my sketch challenge for paper craft planet. I used rub ons for the first time and found them to be easy. I bought these from Michaels for one dollar a package, not a bad price. I was thinking it would be faster to use one of these to do this challenge , Ha, Ha, the joke was on me, because it took me just as long as if I stamped and colored this thing. :) As usual cards seem to have a mind of their own. Hope you enjoy. See you next time.
Becky

4 comments:

Heidi said...

It is very cute though, that is a great rub on!

Cheryl Walker said...

Darling card!!! Love that santa rub on, he is sooooo cute!!!! Great job on the challenge :)

Cheryl

Jackie said...

Supah cute card! nice job and tfs!!!

Karen Sullivan said...

Cute card Becky. Sometimes I am rub-on challenged too. The darn things never come off easily. But then again it is probably the user's fault (mine)!