Followers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pet Peeves

As I was out shopping today one of my "pet peeves" really started to rattle me. What is it you ask? People who leave their shopping carriages in the parking lot. They roll around hitting other cars, they sit in empty parking spaces that are close to the bld. They are left when the carriage holders are right there. As I was mumbling to my self about this, a young man, alone, began to empty his carriage got into his car and drove off leaving his carriage to roll around in the parking lot and he was only 2 cars away from a carriage holder. And how was your day?? Do you have any pet peeves?

5 comments:

Karen Sullivan said...

Shopping carts get to me as well. Leaving this topic on shopping peeves; I get really irritated when people are shopping and need to take up the whole aisle with their carts! Pull to the side so others can get by ... geesh common courtesy but so few understand , much less do. Guess that's why I stay out of stores as much as possible.

Susan said...

I can't handle the ones who not only stop in the middle of the aisle with their cart but are also talking on their cell phones and totally ignore you as your asking them if you can get past them.....arrrrrgh! We have a grocery store here in Illinois that charges you a quarter to use a shopping cart. You get the quarter back when you return the cart to the holding area. Surprisingly there are no stray carts in the parking lot. Everyone seems to want their quarter back. Maybe all stores should do this. Thanks for the opportunity to vent with you....I feel better now...LOL!

Becky said...

What an awesome idea Susan. I may suggest this to Stop & Shop here in Rhode Island

Curt in Carmel said...

I'm with ya kiddo. People are so lazy any more. I'm with you too Susan. . .aisle hogs are so rude! Curt

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Oh you are so right! People are inconsiderate, rude and lazy leaving carts in the lots. If they are 'able' to push the cart to their cars, they are 'able' to put the cart in a stall or push it back to the store!