Followers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Orient

Well we are heading in to a new year in a few days. I know we all will be making New Year resolutions. What will yours be?? Mine? I want to be more loving, as God has been to me, I want to be remembered as a loving person. When we leave this earth, how will you be remembered? My character, is what needs changing day after day, to lose weight, stop a habit, is all good, but I will not be remembered by the weight I lost, or habits I break, but by the love I share with others.





Here are two pictures, one scanned one camera, I am still having a difficult time with this digital, but what do you expect for 40 dollars, you get what you pay for :), ouch. This stamp is from Inkadinkado, it is a beautiful stamp to work with. I gold embossed it then colored with markers. The dp DCWV.

6 comments:

Loreen said...

These came out beautiful! I love the Asian stamps =)

Susan said...

Very pretty! I have this stamp too and I have never thought to gold emboss it. Nicely done.

*Sally* said...

Oh these are beautiful!

Sally from SCS!

Diane said...

Thi sis beautiful...so pretty like fabric!!! The gold embossing really sets it off...stunning!!

Kitty G said...

I love this stamp. I have it but have not used it yet. May have to go dig it out - hopefully I can produce something as beautiful as yours.

ScrappinGalz said...

These cards are georgeous. Very nice