Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

House Mouse Challenge #18


I just love this stamp. It is not always easy to get the image stamped, it takes me several tries, so if any one has suggestions "Tell Me :)" As many already know the house mouse challenge is in memory of Joanne who just passed away. We are to send this card to some one. I have a friend who just lost her sister to cancer and now her daughter is sick, and they have not found out what is causing the illness. I give her cards once a week for encouragement. You never know how you can touch some one with a card, it lets them know you are thinking of them, caring for them and always there for them.
I used my score pal for this one and my cuttle bug hearts. Hope you likeFree Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

6 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Becky! You did an awesome job with this week's House Mouse challenge. I love your card and the image. I hope I can find time to do the challenge this week. I have lots going on with Christmas coming up. I sometimes have trouble stamping some of the House Mouse images too. I have found if I have a magazine under my cardstock that sometimes that helps with getting a clear crisp image. I also have 3 different black inks that I work with....Stazon, Memento an Palette Noir. All 3 are permanent dye inks. Some stamp better with Stazon and others with Memento etc. I have a couple though that no matter what ink I use or how much cushion I use under the cardstock.....it still is hard to get a good image. Most of the time though changing the ink I'm using when I'm having trouble stamping seems to do the trick.

mycardz said...

Awwww...what a great card! I love that image and you colored it perfectly. Very nice and great job on this challenge. Thanks for joining us and hope you come back! :)

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card,am sure your friend will appreciate this card, I hope her daughter is ok and makes a full recovery
Lorraine

Elizabeth said...

I think this is the best card EVER!!! It so ROX! Great Job and nice use of this weeks sketch.

HeathersHobby said...

You do an amazing job coloring! Prayers for your friend.

Sherberts said...

I just love this fuzzy little bunny! You did a great job with the card.